I need to see the number of projects assigned to a given BA per month
Hi Alyse,
By projects, are you referring to Jira issues? If so, you can run a JQL query to find out how many issues were assigned to a user per month.
Below, I have provided an example of what this would look like:
assignee = username AND createdDate >= startOfMonth() AND createdDate <= endOfMonth()
If you are looking for the project lead, you will have to run a query on your database such as the following:
select * from project where lead = '<username>'
Let me know if this helps
Regards,Javier A.
Yes, I do mean issues. Thank you, I will give this a try!
Is there a way to see when a user becomes the business analyst of an issue? or when an issue goes from in progress to QA? I am looking for an exact date.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.