Hi,
I have two Jiras with Type equals to "Support Issue" and Status equals to "Done" and Resolution equals to "Unresolved". When I close and open a new sprint, JIRA # 3142 goto move to Sprint 44, JIRA # 3076 stay in Sprint 43. If both are the same type and the same status, why did the 3142 goto move to Sprint 44?
I have other few jiras with different type that were with status done or won't do and were moved to Sprint 44, and other jiras with the same type/status that did not move to Sprint 44.
What I have analyzed so far:
The Status Done/Won't do are my last column in my Dashboard.
The Done status is "green" which is done I believe.
Am I missing something? What I should take a look? Why did one jira moved to Sprint 44 and the other stays in 33?
I try to take a look in the Activities to see if it was changed by mistake but I could not see anything there. Both JIRAs has a history of "Status To Do [ 10403 ] Done [ 10102 ]"
Thanks in advance.