Is currently in JIRA can do data export to XLS with filter Search for issues?I remember that once was a possibility but now I do not see this option.I only see the options:Export XMLExport RSSExport WORDExport HTMLExport CSV
To do so:
That broadly works with the CSV export as well - Atlassian have been asked for CSV for years, and are replacing the Excel exports with it, that's why it's gone from Cloud.
Hi Nic. Good point. However, when I open such a csv file with Excel 2013, it doesn't separate columns properly. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.
I doubt it's your fault. Excel is not great with non-excel formats itself, and the CSV that JIRA currently generates is not quite as "ready for production" as I'd have liked.
Better Excel is the add-on that extends JIRA with this functionality by exporting native and customizable XLSX files.
If you're after JIRA Cloud solution, and don't mind importing CSV into Excel, you could try Advanced Export.
It has ability to customise separators, fields to export, as well as export data which standard JIRA CSV export cannot do.
Please let me know if there any functionalities you'd like to see in the plugin.
It's not free, but very modestly priced.
When I export data from Jira I can see in Excel only 1000 rows.Please help to understand how to export more? Because I have big project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.