Hi,
I'd like to have some information about Atlassian products to better understand which could be the best solutions for our need. I'm working on a programme that comprises several projects, currently planned with a waterfall approach. The solution is based on the interconnection and integration of several products, so the approach is more like an agile approach than a waterfall one; for this reason we're changing the approach in a more effectively way to reach our goals, even though the use of a GANTT diagram could be still useful to represent the progress situation to our client. In addition, we have to manage technical documentation, approval workflows, issue and risks, and so on.
Considering these aspects, I saw that Jira + Jira Core + Confluence, with the option to add a GANTT plugin, could be the right combo of products that should cover our needs.
Could anyone please help me to understand if my consideration is correct?
Any other useful information regarding Atlassian products is welcome.
Many thank!
Kind Regards,
Mauro