I don't want that every user will be able to create new projects.
It turned out that at least two users with only jira-software-users group created new projects by their own.
When I switched to their user I also was able to see the "create project" button.
How is it possible?
Hi @Itay Keller,
pls check User global permission configuration
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver074/managing-global-permissions-881683461.html
HI @Itay Keller,
You can manage this using Groups. you need to create a group called administrator just add those two users in this group and this administrator group to Global permission Administer Jira so that only these two users will be able to manage the admin functions.
Thanks!
There was an entry:
Create projects separate from shared configurations and schemes. Independent projects don't affect existing projects or shared configurations like workflows, fields or permissions. Only licensed users can create independent projects.
And I removed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.