Greetings,
As a contract Technical Writer, I often have to come up to speed on a client's tools in very short order, which is just SOP. But when it comes to untangling permissions for those tools, that can be a headache.
I have client who wants to lock down editing one space for everyone but one group. However, there are a few pages in that space that need to be edited fairly frequently. The client would like a subset of the whole user group to have edit permissions for just those few pages. So far I have been unable to carve out restrictions on just those pages.
I even created a new space and restricted editing to the specific group. However, the member from out side of that group could also edit.
I am thinking there is an overlap, perhaps duel membership to group that has edit permissions.
Any suggestions on how to start straightening out, at lease so I have a clearer picture of what is going on? I am obviously missing some connection. Maybe there is a report of some kind that could be run?
Cheers,
Julie