Hello,
I would like to know how to configure my burndown chart with Story Point only, because I have searched in many posts and meanwhile I can't get a good solution. Any idea?
The only thing you have to do it to configure the board with Estimation statistic as "Story Points" and then select "Time Tracking" to None.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-estimation-and-tracking-938845319.html
Once you did that, stories will burn down once they reach then right most column in the board, not when it is done per the workflow. Make sure your "done" statuses are mapped to the last column on the board.
The burndown chart uses the Estimation Statistic set for your board. It need to be set to Story Points and when you complete a ticket that have some story points set burndown chart will get updated.
Ok so I have done everything already, maybe the chart don't take sub-tasks or task in consideration I guess...
Sub-tasks - no. Parent tasks - yes. You should see the burndown as long as the Done status is the right most column on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.