According to documentation(https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-request-types-and-workflows-732528910.html) it's possible to add request type groups. This is not possible in our JIRA Service Desk Cloud setup. Is this a bug?
image2016-11-18 11:5:4.png
Chris,
the feature is that and works. See images below. In my instance displayed I current have 3 groups: Fortress...., General, Access. Add a group by clicking the "Add group"
image2016-11-18 11:14:53.png
Thanks, Jack, but unfortunately the "Request types" overview with the "Add group" is not present in the project:
image2016-11-18 11:20:14.png
I do have all the admin rights required.
How do I proceed do have this fixed?
Odd, seems to be a permissions thing. You should have access if you are System or Project Admin. So I assume you can do other sysadmin functions, e.g. if you go to Email requests you can modify the email, etc. If that is the case then I suggest contacting Atlassian Support to open a ticket.
i'm sure you have this right but just in case - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/customizing-jira-service-desk-permissions-776636379.html
Hi Chris,
Any update on this? You should be seeing the Request Type grouping.
Cheers,
Amogh
I latest version I can't see any ADD BUTTON in order to ADD group.
Was deleted ??
Any HELP, please...
P.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.