Hi Support,
I need to run a backup of all tickets to my local PC from the dashboard, is this something possible? if so, how do I do that?
Thanks
Sri
Hi @Sri Krish,
You can back up your entire instance by exporting the entire system. Similar question solved on the community. The export documentation can be found here.
To back up a few tickets you could run a search query, then choose the export option and choose your type of export, e.g. XML, Word, etc.
Hope this helps
Do you mean from UI? if yes, then first you should have the System Administrator access of jira.
In Import & Export section you will find a Backup system.
Just mentioned file name and click on the Backup button.
Please have a look at this article for more information.
Thank you for your prompt reply. It seems like I do not have admin access, hence why I'm seeing "settings cog" on my dashboard.
If you find this answer is relevant to your questions then please accept this answer so that it will help to other.
Hi @Yogesh Mude,
I got now admin access, i can see 2 options under backup manager.
1. create backup for cloud
2. Create backup for server
I really need to automate this process to a server so that we know it backing up every week.
Hope that make sense?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.