We use a 1 month sprint for our project.I want to know how can I export data of all the previous sprints in a single excel file.
create a filter in the Search for issues Advanced screen something like below....
project = abc and sprint in (sprint1, sprint2, sprint3...) ----- here you list the sprints you want to include.
of
project = abc and Sprint in closedSprints() ----- if you want all closed sprints
then just export.
Thanks for the reply Jack. My problem is little different.
I want to export issues and need data of subtasks in the same row or a row below from parent issue. Can you please help me in this regard?
To fix my sprint reporting using Control Chart, I created a Kanban dashboard (only for reporting) and applied my team view to it.
I also made sure to have my filter query didn't have any "status changed" filter, so I could use the Jira reporting filter for any date that I wanted.
Hi @Sunil Yadav ,
Go to the Issue Navigator and execute a query of either the parent issues or the sub-tasks then add the column "Links" or "Parent Link" to display them. Once you have that just use the export function in the issue navigator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.