AT THIS MOMENT MY MENU IS A VERTICAL MENU..
IS POSIBLE CHANGE TO TOP MENU (HORIZONTAL)
Please, stop SHOUTING
You can't revert back to the old style layout on Cloud, Cloud users are stuck with the left-hand side bar now.
If it is important to you, then you should migrate from Cloud to Server - the new layout does not look likely to go to Server for a long time. (For which I am glad, because I think I like the Cloud layout just as much as you do! I really don't think it's ready to go to the users yet)
jejeje thank you very much Nic, it is clear to me then. regards
Agreed, the vertical menu is crap and very confusing. It's not only flipped but has a different structure, too, which makes it hard to use if you are used to Jira Server.
It also takes a lot of screen width, which is a valuable asset on my Macbook Pro 13".
Downvote.
The only way to get the top menu is to migrate to Server.
Hi Luise,
you can use the Chrome extension to resolve your problem.
Or wait to implementation the new look of Jira menu, it's described here: JRACLOUD-73180
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.