I created a new User Group but that new Group does not show up when I try to share a Filter. All my previously created Groups show up, just not the newly created Group.
Hello,
You need to be a member of the group to be able to share a filter with the group.
Thanks so much!
Kinda makes sense, don't it? LOL
This makes no sense. If you have permissions to make the group then you should be able to search for them.
helpful answer
Hi, how can I add a group in Edit Filter Group list?
This is a bad design. We need one administrative group and its members to be able to managed access but that cannot mean they must be in every other group they need to give access to. No other products work like this and it directly conflicts with least privilege access principles.
This doesn’t make sense. Is there a way around this? We populate our Jira groups with mail-enabled security Active Directory groups. There’s no way on earth the VPs and Directors are going to add me to their groups just so I can share a Jira board with them lol. Those AD groups are used for way more than Jira boards (by design, so the lists of people only need to be maintained in one place in the company).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.