Hi,
I recently upgraded my Jira Server installation to 7.9.2 after renewing my Jira Software license.
However, I also have Jira Service Desk installed on this instance but its license is outside its support period and I am no longer interested in using Jira Service Desk.
I am getting the following error when starting Jira Server and I have no way to access Jira in order to uninstall Service Desk:
License Too Old For Build: We found a problem with your JIRA license
Your current JIRA Service Desk license doesn't allow you to upgrade to this version of JIRA (7.9.2). JIRA Service Desk expired on 30/Mar/18 3:00 PM, and you can currently only upgrade to versions released prior to this date. Alternatively you can renew your license at my.atlassian.com which will allow you to upgrade to this version of JIRA (7.9.2). You can enter your new license here.
See our documentation for more information on licensing errors.
Please, advise.