My company has two teams, each of which would like its own Space Directory, as opposed to sharing one Space Directory that contains every Space from each team.
I'm wondering if it's possible to do this under our company's account?
Thanks!
Hi Mark,
There's only one Space Directory, but you can use labels to categorize spaces.
That way, on the main space directory, you will see the separate categories:
I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Mark! As Shannon said you could use labels to categorize the spaces!
But what I like to do is create a "landing" Space for each team with links to their spaces and usefull information so when they have to search for something they know they can go to this master space and find all the related spaces and their information.
Regards!
Thanks for the tip, Lara! That's a good one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.