We have a page in Wiki with a number of lists. When I edit it, then select some text and delete it, I find my lists corrupt: some of list items lose their levels (see screenshots)
It doesn't matter, if I use MacOS with Google Chrome, or Linux with Mozilla Firefox – the result is equal on both OS/Browser combinations.
Hi LIvadnyi,
It appears that in the 3rd screenshot, 1a had been removed, which was a heading for the next few lines, 1ai, 1aii, and so forth. Thus deleting it will then bring the below levels up one.
Does the same occur if you don't delete 1a? It seems like it might be expected behavior there.
Regards,
Shannon
Hello! As i described via screenshot https://prnt.sc/jik2rt: I select and delete element
1
a
ii
2
I don't delete the 1a element. So it is not expected, that 1a element is deleted, when I delete 1aii2 element.
Thank you for confirming that.
I'm trying to replicate on my own instance but I am not able to.
I also noticed that after vi , your list goes straight to i, then another i. So it seems like there may already be an issue with that list.
I can access your instance as an Atlassian employee, so if you could let me know the name of the space or type the name of the page, I can search for it. Unfortunately I am not familiar with typing Cyrillic so I am not able to do this myself.
A also tried to replicate this bug in another pages, but it repeats only on this page:
https://tripster.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/Experience/pages/57868290
You can find the list, in which I try to delete by ctrl + F -> "nearest_tours"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.