Hi guys,
I have a problem, which won't allow me to use JIRA with our customers, if it can't be resolved. I already searched the web, youtube and asked a friend who is a Jira Admin in his company. He even couldn't help me, because they don't use JIRA for the same purpose.
I have managed to create every Permission according to the manuals from Atlassian and othe guys.
A test-customer like Kevin on the Jira Video is able to only see the project regarding his company.
That's a yay!finally! here.
BUT:
When this test customer wants to start a task he is able to see:
1) All of our Projects in which he can choose to assign the task with all of our other projects (internal and external).
2) He can assign the task to any member of our JIRA System, so all other customers and all of our team members.
Hopefully someone will help me here, otherwise I need to search for an other solution
thanks in advance