I want to user Jira API.
Here is what I did:first I searched for some php api frameworks and I found one:https://github.com/lesstif/php-jira-rest-client
Then I installed on my localhost on mac jira (7.9.2)
All works fine and I made one project and it is called TESTif I loggin and go in the browser with this url: http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/project/TEST works perfect, I get the json back.Ok then I go and try to do it with php framework https://github.com/lesstif/php-jira-rest-client and nothing al the time access denied.Then I tried to go with cloud version and still same authorized 401.I made issue on they github account and here is the link, maybe you will know the answer:https://github.com/lesstif/php-jira-rest-client/issues/153
It is frustrating that I get no access so any idea would be helpfull
thank you all
Please post your code snippet and we will be able to help!
library that is used is: https://github.com/lesstif/php-jira-rest-clientclass Jira extends Controller{ private $jiraHost; private $jiraUsername; private $jiraPassword; private $config; /** * @Route("/", name="devops_jira") */ public function index() { $this->jira_auth(); var_dump($this->config); try { $proj = new ProjectService($this->config); $prjs = $proj->getAllProjects(); var_dump($prjs); foreach ($prjs as $p) { echo sprintf("Project Key:%s, Id:%s, Name:%s, projectCategory: %s\n", $p->key, $p->id, $p->name, $p->projectCategory['name'] ); } } catch (JiraException $e) { print("Error Occured! " . $e->getMessage()); } return new Response(''); } public function jira_auth() { $user = $this->getUser(); $this->jiraHost = $user->getJiraHost(); $this->jiraUsername = $user->getJiraUsername(); $this->jiraPassword = $user->getJiraPassword(); $this->config = new ArrayConfiguration( array( 'jiraHost' => 'https://username.atlassian.net',//$this->jiraHost, // for basic authorization: 'jiraUser' => $this->jiraUsername, 'jiraPassword' => 'api token',//$this->jiraPassword, // to enable session cookie authorization (with basic authorization only) ///'cookieAuthEnabled' => true, 'jiraLogFile' => 'DEBUG', //'curlOptSslVerifyHost' => true ) ); }}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.