My Zephyr license is expiring soon and I would like to know what happens to all the Zephyr test cases ones it does. Do they become Read-only or are they wiped out completely?
Your test-cases remain as it is and is not wiped out. It keeps showing up message about your license expiry and you won't be able to access it until you renew.
Thanks for the answer @Ajit Rajput!
So I should still be able to see the details on the test case like "issue links" or execution status ?
I would like to know the same thing. Our licence expire soon and I am worried we might lose our test execution evidence.
Hi there! Unfortunately I had the experience that when my license ran out, I wasn't able to access my test details any more, the test steps were hidden. I am not sure whether this is always the case, maybe it was just because a new version of Zephyr was published after my license ran out. The best I could do was to query my test cases from the JIRA SQL database and save them into a CSV file for further processing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.