Is there any way to convert an existing Blog post to a Page?
Hi Kathy,
Before we begin, I would like to welcome you to our community. We hope that you are able to belong to our awesome community.
Currently, Confluence does not have such a feature.
It looks like the Developer have marked this feature as not fix.
However, we do have third party option that has this feature.
If you are feeling adventures. You can modify the SQL below to make it work for you. Do make sure you backup your database before proceeding.
update CONTENTset CONTENTTYPE = 'PAGE',CHILD_POSITION = null, PARENTID = null, PREVVER = nullwhere CONTENTTYPE = 'BLOGPOST'and SPACEID = 12345678AND CONTENTID NOT IN (1, 2)
Could you please verify the SQL command for converting a particular pagefrom page to blogpost?
I'm thinking it has to go something like this ...
update content set contenttype = 'BLOGPOST', CHILD_POSITION = ??, PARENTID = null, PREVVER = nullwhere CONTENTTYPE = 'BLOGPOST'and SPACEID = 12345678AND CONTENTID = ##
Just wanting to make certain there isn't any other field that needs to be set when going this direction.
Also, is there a link to a documentation of the database structure I might access without going to examine the db itself?
Thanks for your post!
I look forward to your reply.
Hey @Kathy Landon, this feature is now available! Check out this article I wrote to learn more about how it works.
Cheers,
Avni Barman
Product Manager, Confluence Cloud
She's asking the opposite, Avni.
Do you have the article about Existing BLOG Post --> Page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.