I created a project using the Kanban project template and i can view my task and subtask on the board. But we need a project jira core users as they can't view the board in the Kanban project.So a project was created with the task tracking project template which they have access to it but we can't view the sub-task on the board. Please can this be looked into it is very urgent. Thank you
The board is the feature of Jira Software. Jira Core users can not use them. If you want Jira Core users to see boards, you need to give Jira Software license to Jira Core users.
Yes i understand this. I'm talking about the board in a task tracking project. I can't even as a software user see my sub task on the board. What is the solution?
Can you check the filter for the board? Are you sure it selects sub-tasks?
Okay so it is a business project basically. Can't find any where to edit the board filter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.