When opening the assignee list in the issue we also get a potential assignee such as
How can we remove them from that list and remain them only the real users?
Start with a look at the permission scheme for the project.
There is a rule in there that says "Assignee (who can be assigned an issue)". It's likely to say something like "Role (Users)"
The users you don't want to have on the list all match that rule. You need to adjust them, or the rule, so that they do not.
I change from
To
But it made no difference.
I guess those users are in the group jira-software-users as well. (Previously, the "any logged in user" would have been allowing them in)
You are right. They are in jira-software-users. with disabled "Remove user" button.I don't remember adding them to that list and it seems like now I can't remove them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.