Let me clarify. We move our stories through one or both of two done states - Completed (work was done by the team) and/or Accepted (done work accepted by the customer/business). I have to report on the work accomplished to the business on a high level each month and financially tie back on the detail level each quarter.
In doing a comparison between the worklog
worklogDate >= "2018/03/04" AND worklogDate <= "2018/05/05" ORDER BY issuekey
and the stories that are in a 'resolved - done' state
issuetype in ("Production Support", SPIKE, Story, Ticket, defect) AND status in (Accepted, Completed, Done) AND resolved >= 2018-03-04 AND resolved <= 2018-05-05 ORDER BY issuekey
I am finding that there are stories that are missing in the issuetype report I produce. In digging into it they are in a completed/accepted state but do not have the resolution - done tag.
Not on report:
made changes - 18/Apr/18 1:00 PM
| Status | To Do [ 10000 ] | Completed [ 10001 ] |
After moving back through the flow today and running the report it now shows up because this is the audit history
made changes - 15 minutes ago
| Resolution | | Done [ 10000 ] |
| Status | In Progress [ 3 ] | Completed [ 10001 ] |
What I am trying to figure out - rather than go through 3000 stories in the last two months, how can I find all these stories that workflow shows them to be completed but they do not have the resolution - done tag?
I know the root cause is two or three teams either started using before we had a formalized workflow and there are two or three teams that have had to create unique workflows. Everything now has a resolved state for completed and accepted so this is historical cleanup I am dealing with.
I have stretched the knowledge I have of implementing and administering this tool since February and am asking for guidance. I know someone may suggest a plugin or two but I am not allowed to do any of those so those answers will not help me out at all.
Thanks
-PC