Hi,
All of our tickets started to get assigned to one specifc closed sprint instead of going to the Backlog as usual. This is happening with all Issue types and in all projects. I can't figure out why.
Any ideas? Thank you.
Hi Daniel,
Do you mean issues that are being created right now? If that's the case, I am afraid that is hard to pinpoint the problem without further investigation. Can you please raise a support case at http://support.atlassian.com?
Thank you!
Clarissa.
Thanks Clarissa. Yes, I meant new tickets. It is really odd. I will raise a concern with support. Thanks.
One little thing you can check is if there are any post functions on the Create transition that is setting the Sprint field (It would be the Update Custom Field post function).
If not, please raise the support case.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.