I have a task ticket with a set Due Date. I want to remove the due date. Whenever I remove it and save my changes, the due date disappears; however, when I refresh the screen, the due date reappears.
There are no subtasks on this item.
Hi ! check if the Schedule Issues permission is already set to the correct group and go into the full issue view and click "edit". Does that still fail?
Thanks for your response. We do not "schedule issues" and this isn't occurring for any of the task of which I am aware. Is still fails when editing in full issue view.
the schedule issue permission controls the due date
Ah! Ok. My "schedule issue" permissions are correct. I am an admin and permissions have been given to the admin role. Any other ideas?
Hi!I also just ran into this and filed a bug which has been verified by Atlassian:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69567
Please vote and watch it if you’re interested.
Cheers,Paul
You can remove the Due Date by editing the field, inserting a letter, e.g. "a" and then click Enter on keyboard.
it is not working for me....
Change the view to old view and then you can remove the due date field. Shame that Atlassian doesn't support removing it in the new experience view as due to the nature of projects being on hold sometimes, we might need to remove it until it's back on.
You are right Meg! Some times works, some others not.
I finally found the right way: click on the field so the date is editable, press "End" on keyboard and then backspace and enter.
it works... thanks
After some tries, I found an easier way:
Date stays visible after Backspace but is removed after Enter.
Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. It appeared deleted but when I refreshed browser, date a week before today's date appeared. This is really frustrating.
@Atul_Patil
Is the Due date like the screencapture below before the refresh?
I double checked and still works for me in JIRA Cloud.
@Vincent Yes it was like that. But when I refreshed it, I observed that, date a week before today's date was set there. Not sure what is the logic behind that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.