I've created all of our upcoming releases as cross-project releases in portfolio using the instructions I found online. Open portfolio, go to plan, go to releases, create cross-project release.
Now when I go to the various project boards in Jira I can't see any of the releases there. What am I missing?
The end goal is that I want to use portfolio to display a release gannt for what we do in Jira and vice-versa. So if I'm in portfolio and I add an epic to a release or I add target dates to a story, etc, I want to see those changes reflected in the project's board in Jira. Right now nothing I do in portfolio seem to make it's way outside of portfolio. Alternatively, I would like to add an epic in the backlog to a release and then the next time I go into portfolio it's charted accordingly.