Tried to follow this procedure -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-bring-jira-and-jira-agile-reports-into-confluence-779163801.html
I can't find the "External Gadgets" in confluence - where is it hiding??
Your question has the Cloud tag so I assume you are using Confluence Cloud. In that case the gadget feed is already there so you are all set. Just go to External content in the macro browser:
Thanks! It worked
That's great news, thanks for following up!
Has anyone experienced issues with the gadgets they have added to Confluence pages not consistently showing up when returning to the Confluence page at a later time? Seems to be the norm for me after first publishing, closing, and then returning to the page. When it occurs, I can go into Edit mode and then Publish, and that resolves it. But I can't expect other users to do this same thing. I'm just wondering if there is some step I'm missing that may be causing this to happen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.