Hello, I want to change assigne automatically when task status changed, how can I do this transaction?
If you always want to change it to the same user you can used a post function. If not, you'll have to write a script with the associated logic.
Hello joe pitt,
How can I implement written script to jira?
You may need to request scripting be turned on in your cloud instance. By design, I don't use scripting. I've found over the years it can be an issue as people come and go from the JIRA admin role. Not everyone has a programming background. I only use out of the box features and a few supported plugins like jira-suite-utilities.
There is no scripting in native Jira, you'll need to get one of the add-ons that provides it. I'd look at Automation and ScriptRunner (and yes, I work for Adaptavist, so there's a bit of bias when I recommend SR)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.