Hi !
Context
I'm developing a small desktop app to display Jira issues and change their status. I would like to share it with friends and allow us to authenticate with their accounts (on jira cloud for now). I don't to find the best way to do it.
And I don't think it's important but I use Electron, in Javascript to make the app.
My understanding of the solutions
- The basic authentication works well but I prefer to don't manage and store the Jira username and password directly.
- On the other side, the oauth 1.0 require that user of the application declare an "application link" in Jira and copy paste, some keys... It's not easy to use.
- If I well understand, I can't use Jira oauth 2 from a desktop app because it's limited to Atlassian connect ?
Main question
So, what is the best way to connect from desktop app to Jira Cloud ?
Sorry if my english is not good, I'm french 
Thanks !
Bye.