Hi
Seems my team and I haven't received any notification email today from JIRA, we comment and @ but no email is received. Anybody experiencing the same thing ?
Thanks, Geraldine.
Hi Geraldine,
I'd recommend to use the Notification helper (Admin > Notification Helper) as described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-email-notifications-861253776.html#ConfiguringEmailNotifications-Troubleshootingemailnotifications
Only a JIRA admin can do this, so if you're not an admin you should ask your admin.
This page also describes some troubleshooting tips:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/notifications-troubleshooting-203394737.html?_ga=2.24791994.1645633731.1525475177-1763566203.1523917618
Hope it helps,
Carlos
Also, check your spam folders and your email rules, in case you're filtering the emails coming from JIRA.
Thanks for your reply. Checked my spam and its not in there. I contacted my admin. Been working well so far, just seems to have stopped yesterday/today, maybe they did an update that stopped email notifications or deactivated it in our account.
Seems its fixed, just started receiving email notifications again.
Oh, good! I'm glad is working now. Do you know what happened?
@[deleted]Nope, I really think it was a bug on JIRA's end.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.