I copied a workflow (Elections) and created a new workflow (Corporations) for Election Release Management and Corporations Release Management Workflows
image2015-9-9 9:27:42.png
image2015-9-9 9:28:25.png
If you look at ELCT-225, you will find that I have a Workflow Button on the screen which allows me to skip around the Hot Fix issues when it is not approved. It takes the issue straight to "In Development" and allows within the workflow the ability to seek additional requirements or cancel the issue.
When I duplicated the Elections Release Management flow to the Corporations Release Management one, the Workflow Button did not come over, but rather only a Cancelled button, which is under the Elections Workflow button but Cancelled is all I get with the Corporations Release Workflow. This is causing these issues to stay in a nasty Hot Fix loop and I cannot resolve it because I do not have the Workflow button. What haven't I done? My JIRA Administrator left two weeks ago, and I am trying to figure this out and am struggling very much. Please tell me what i need to do because my Corporations Team moves in to Release Management later this week.