Hey all I'm trying to build a board where the swimlanes are all of my epics and those swimlanes contain all the tasks in the given epic.
Thanks!
Hi Mitchell,
You can use the following JQL:
"Epic Link" is not EMPTY and assignee = currentUser()
This should return all issues belonging to epics that are assigned to your user account.
Hope this info helps!
Regards,Arthur Gonçalves | Atlassian Support
@Mitchell Cardwell, there are going to be some limitations here you can't overcome possibly but let's try this...
Board filter: project = CT and "Epic Link" is not EMPTY or (project = CT and issuetype = Epic and assignee = your.userid)
be sure to replace "your.userid"
Now set swimlanes to be based upon Epic.
let's see where that leads us.
Clarifying I need all the issues in the Epic regardless of who they're assigned to. Thx.
This is what I have so far:
project = CT AND issuetype in (Epic, Spot) AND assignee in (currentUser())
I want to refine that so it shows me only my Epics but then shows me the other issues (Spot) that are assigned to anybody in the Epic.
I tried this...
project = CT AND issuetype = Epic AND assignee in (admin) AND (project = CT AND issuetype = Spot)
With no return.
Perfect! I'm new at this. Thanks so much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.