Hi,
We have a small team (4 people) and we use a kanban board on the office wall as our main work tracking tool. I want to duplicate this board in a JIRA kanban board. The physical board will still be our main 'source of truth. We'll use the JIRA board for maintaining historical data and creating charts.
If the physical board is not updated promptly, I can easly adjust the cards. For example, if a customer request arrives on Monday but we forget to create the card, we can create the card on Tuesday but enter Monday's date.
Equally, if someone forgets to mark an item as done, it will be noticed in the following morning's stand up meeting and we can update it with yesterday's date.
Is it possible to maintain this flexibility in a JIRA kanban board? Can I add/move a ticket but enter a different date for the event?