I would like to be able to track the number of iterations (re-works) for each issue logged in JIRA.
The iteration/re-work is the number of occurrences of the following Transitions:
from: RESOLVED to IN PROGRESS (e.g. when Issue Reporter is not happy with the solution applied by Developer).
The below Transition table in the attached screenshots & especially the "Execution Times" field does provide the necessary information at a Issue Level.
However, what I would like is to include the "Execution Times" field for reporting purposes, in JIRA search/filter & have it available for each issue in a project.
For some reason however, the "Execution Times" field is not an available field in the Searches/Filters, so I cannot not add it from there (it seems to be available at Issue level).
I understand the whole Activity data is stored in a separate database table in JIRA & therefore it is not directly available for reporting.
However, there must a way to integrate this information in order to achieve the results I expect.
Would anyone know how to achieve the above or what any other workaround/solution can be applied to achieve the same?
Thanks in advance
