Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of this? It comes up a lot, as you're editing tickets for the most part. Our workflow, permission scheme, etc, etc is all Default. We have not made any custom flows, aside from adding a few fields.
This should only appear when you reach a url you don't have permission to see, or the issue genuinely isn't there.
The only way I can think of persuading a healthy Jira to go there is to have a create process that ends up creating issues you can't see because of permissions, or a listener that picks up transition/edits and changes the security.
If you have not configured that, then I think you should go straight to support on this one, as it's a bug or fault. Https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Thank you. Yes, we have definitely not modified those areas. And I did find that other people are seeing it as well.
Yes, you get that message when you don't have the permissions or security level to see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.