The include page macro doesn't seem to work across accounts.
How do we do this, for example to reference the documentation from another organization?
Hi Casey,
Did you add the other instances to your Application Link? Not sure though it will work between Server and Cloud instances.
I think you misunderstand. I don't want to link an application (nor can I as it's external/ not our application). I just want to pull content from other confluence-based documentation for reference purposes.
Best I can do now (it seems) is export to PDF and upload as an attachment, but this would need to be repeated any time the external documentation changes
App Link suggestion is to make the apps talk to each other so that you can reference between instances but since it is external then it is not an option.
Will you be open to learn about a plugin that may help with your task(not advertising for any company )?
Will it be ok?
Happy to hear it if there's a plugin available!
Seems to me it should really be core functionality, but maybe I just need to file a Bug report to get this prioritized.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.