Greetings,
I've installed Confluence on our Atlassian cloud instance after migrating JIRA from server to cloud. I followed this article to link JIRA with Confluence https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/blog/2017/03/linking-confluence-spaces-to-jira-software-projects
But I still get the same error whenever I browse an issue, below image is a screenshot of the error.
Hi Enkhtaivan,
We'll need to look at the Cloud instance itself to see what the issue is, and likely need access to it on the server to correct the problem.
Therefore, I created a support ticket for you. You should be receiving those details in your email shortly.
Could you please reply on the ticket when you receive it and let us know there the SEN for your Cloud instance or the URL?
Thank you for your help!
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for the reply, but I resolved this problem myself. Our JIRA cloud instance was still pointing to our old Confluence (on server) which no longer exists, thus trying to connect.
Thank you for confirming that, Enkhtaivan!
I'll go ahead and close the ticket.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.