Our workflow has "Overcome by Events" and "Done" statuses. When I view the backlog, the "Done" issues are filtered out, but the "Overcome by Events" issues are still shown.
I saw https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/closed-or-resolved-issues-are-appearing-in-the-scrum-board-backlog-779159078.html, which describes that the last status in the workflow is filtered out. Is there a way to filter out the "Overcome by Events" issues?
Thanks!
Hey @Tim_Merkt
Do you set the resolution when the ticket goes to "Overcome by Events"?
I think you'll want to add the "Overcome by Events" status under the "Done" column in your backlog. I'm not 100% sure on this but it's worth a shot?
Hope it helps.
@Tim_Merkt, we need more info to help you here. Can you tell us what "overcome by events" means? Do you define issues in that status to be 'terminated' or will you get to them later? does your workflow only have those two statuses? Can you share a screenshot of your board configuration for Columns?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.