I currently have five columns set up on my Kanban board, but I can only seem to get three to display. How do I get the other two columns to appear on the board display?
Hey there,
Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'set up' on your Kanban board?
Are these additional statuses that are not showing up mapped to your workflow?
While on an Active Sprint page, I clicked on the Board button, selected Configure, then Columns. On that page I clicked on the Add Columns button. When I clicked on the Back to board link, it only displayed the To Do, In Progress and Done columns. Why didn't it display the two additional columns I added? Or is it only capable of displaying three columns at one time?
Did you map the statuses in the configuration to each section?
One of the columns I added was already mapped in the workflow. Is that what you meant? I'm new to Jira and still trying to learn my way around. It's much different that Rally or Version One.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.