We often look to move tasks from the open sprint to a future sprint. It it possible to move tasks to a future sprint?
scheduled your versions / sprints, then use the planning board to drag tasks to the sprint you want?
Once the sprint has begun it seems the task cannot be removed (from the open sprint). The planning board does work to move tasks between sprints that have not begun and the backlog.
I dont seem to have problem doing that with the planning board, I can drag anything from any sprint (version) to any other sprint version or backlog (no version) irrespective of issue state (unresolved/resolved) or sprint state (realased or not). Please provide more details of your problem, I wonder if permissions are involved?
I am using the Scrum boards so sprints are not tied directly to versions as I understand it (we use to tie to Fix Versions). I'll look more at permissions too, but I am the project admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.