Just learning to use JIRA. Another user created a project. When I go into JIRA Software -> Settings -> Projects -> Projects, I see the Project List.
On the right side is a column, Actions. If I choose Edit for one of the projects I created, I can edit Name, Key, URL, Project Type, Project Category, and Description.
If I choose edit for one of the projects created by this other team member, I cannot edit anything at all. But, I AM SITE ADMINISTRATOR!!
Running a Cloud instance, created some of the sample projects during installation, and have NOT messed with any of the permission schemes and what not.
How do I get to the point where I can edit the project settings for the projects this other user has created. If this is a bug, then I need to figure out how to STOP other users from creating projects, otherwise we will have total chaos!
I thought the site administrator would have "root"-like powers. Apparently not.
Help! Thanks in advance.