I am not sure what am I doing wrong but I've installed JIRA Suite Utilities add-on in my Jira Server.
I have done this:
Create a valid Google Maps API. For more information please follow this link.
- Open your JIRA administration console > Choose Apps > Under "JIRA SUITE UTILITIES" choose "Configuration"
- Insert your valid Google Maps API in the dedicated field > click "Save"
- Configure one of JSU's Custom Fields and check, that everything is working properly
I have done step 1,2,3, and when I go to Jira Suite Utilitie and save the Google Maps API Key i get this message: "Configuration change saved successfully.".
Now when adding to step 4 seems to be the problem. I cannot find any "Custom Fields from JSU". Where can I find this?
The only place I seem to find something to do with JIRA Suite Utilities, is in the Setting -> JIRA Suite Utilities -> Configuration (where I inserted my API Key).
I am not able to find a way to use the plugin.