Hi, I have the cloud version of Jira.
I really like the idea of this board. But I have a little problem. The way I've setup Jira is that issuetypes at the story level, are like epics, and then end user tasks are sub-tasks to those stories. Therefore I have a lot of sub-tasks assigned to people.
When I use this widget, each user is getting a list of sub-tasks assigned to them from all the various initiatives they are working on, however they don't get the context for what they are about. I want to be able to display the parent story, and even the epic (nice to have) that it belongs to. I've played with the drop list in the config panel for the widget and all the various options don't work.
I also have script runner installed.
Let me know if there is another way to do this.
Thanks