The question basically says it all... I am trying to share a filter with some of my shareholders who don't have Jira access. I have the "view issues" in this particular project set to "anyone" in the permission scheme since there is no truly sensitive info for my org. When I share the link, they are able to see everything I want them to except for the epic link and component, which is exactly what they want to see.
I did notice when I am troubleshooting in incognito mode that I'm unable to change the columns in the filter view, so even if I check for both the epic link and component to show, it doesn't save. However, I can change the filters at the top no problem.
Even odder, is that in the "detail view" of the filter, (again in incognito mode) I can see both the component and the epic link, it's just refusing to show up in the "list view", which leads me to believe that it's not a permission issue...
Any help is much appreciated!