I updated jira port and restarted after that all Jira links broken (404). The tomcat is not rebuilding the cache. Clearing contents of the jira/work folder and restarting jira didn't help. I followed the below trouble shooting articles. The catalina localhost log looks good. Need urgent help to resolve this issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-trigger-re-indexing-using-rest-request-via-curl-command-663617587.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/404-Oops-you-ve-found-a-dead-link/qaq-p/48401
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/seemingly-random-functionality-fails-due-to-outdated-jsp-work-directory-226164999.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/404-and-500-page-error-in-various-page-in-jira-even-when-bypass-proxy-779355890.html
Can you clarify more on the issue? Which port was updated? All Jira links - do you mean you are not able to reach the dashboard or login page at all?
How about you try accessing Jira via ip_address:port/context_path. Does this works?
I wanted to implement ssl with self signed cert. So enabled redirect port 8443. I am not even able to reach login page. I tried all possible URLS. I even reverted back to the original state with no modifications to server.xml file with no luck getting Jira up. I thing tomcat is hanging on to the old jsp some how.
Thanks,
Al
Is it possible to force Jira to rebuild the jira_install/jira/work/Catalina content again?
Did you update the base URL after changing the port?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-the-base-url-938847830.html
I am not even able to hit login page.
I finally got jira working by reinstalling the same version of jira on the existing jira installation directory. After that changed the server.xml and web.xml. Now jira works fine with self signed ssl and it redirects to port 8443.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.