Bear with me, I'm a game developer but this is my first time leading a development group. I'm trying to get things done right and I'm happy to have Atlassians services.
Jira+Confluence+Bitbucket have been a blessing and very easy for me to understand.
So far though, I'm having a hard time grasping some concepts of Agile.
We're an indie game development team. We don't have the pressure of client deadlines per se, but of course we're planning milestones and roughly scheduling goals.
We have small departments of 2/3 persons, mainly programming, art and marketing.
What Jira structure would you suggest me? I know this very subjective, but any ideas are appreciated. Should I create a project for each departmet? Or a board for each? or should they all share the same board? If different boards, should they all be Scrum? From my understanding Scrum is the preferred model for software development. But would that include the marketing side of the project, for instance?
Thank you very much 