Does anybody know what is the simplest way to extract the history of changes on the statuses and resolutions of a bug for a list of jira bugs in atlassian? Does advanced search help here?
Hi Mona,
You can view the history of an issue on a per issue basis by clicking into the 'History' tab. Unfortunately though it's not possible to view the history of multiple issues at once.
You can search through the history though by using the 'WAS' and 'CHANGED' JQL operators though. The documentation on this can be found at:
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-WAS and
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-CHANGED
Cheers,
Matt
I noticed the operators in advanced search here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-CustomField
but have not figured this out yet. Thanks!
I searched for myself today and found this. I love Jira it's designed so smart!!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Becoming-a-JIRA-Search-Ninja-History-searches-in-JIRA/ba-p/461943
Hi there
I'd like to propose the solution - the add-on Issue History for Jira Cloud.
It shows the history of all changes that had been made with specific issues.Plug-in allows:- Get the changes log ordered by the date- Use filters to select issues list- Set columns to show different fields on the report grid- Apply custom date range to filter results.
At the Atlassian Marketplace you can get more information about the add-on and try the trial version of it.
If you have any question, please contact me directly zoryana@saasjet.com.
Hi,
I'm very interesting for this solution but I use Jira Server and not Jira Cloud. Do you think it could possible to test this plugin on Jira Server ?
Thanks
Hi @Thierry Bouvet
We From RVS team have built a plugin for Jira server to provide status changes information right on your issue screen. You might want to try it out
Agile Tools
Various charts are available to track status and assignee transition and JQL based time in status report as well.
Thanks for your answer, but is it possible to have a change log for a list of jira (for example extract change log for a jira filter) ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.