It's impossible to install the Jira Service Desk.
This is our Applications screen: (That has a JIRA SERVICE DESK settings that seems as it was already installed... but clearly is not!)
When pressing the "Install" on the "Jira Service Desk is licensed but not currently installed.", we get the: "An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information."
(Where are this logs? I tried to find them on the server but couldn't)
With the "Upload Application" option (.obr file), we get: "An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information." (logs again...)
With the "Upload Application" option (.bin file), we get: "Could not install the file atlassian-servicedesk-3.11.1-x64.bin. Check that the file is valid."
So, maybe we thought it was an issue of the Jira Core not being installed, again pressing the install, going to the donwload page, downloading and using the "Upload" give us: "Could not install the file atlassian-jira-core-7.8.2-x64.bin. Check that the file is valid."
I'm completely lost on what else I can do. We need Service Desk Working and we already bought the license...
Thanks in advance!