This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How do I get a board to point to multiple projects
I created a board for multiple projects and set a filter to include issues for a small set of assignees (doc people that work on mutiple projects). The filter is fine, but the Backlog view is bizarre. It shows only about 8 of 30 issues and not all the sprints in the 6 projects. Any suggestions?
Is this the same as https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/45972622 ?
Yes, I got an error from this site when I submitted that . Feel free to delete that one since I responded here and I guess it's really a sub-task issue.
I guess I'm actually stumbling over the fact that sub-tasks are not shown on the backlog view for boards. This is requested by many here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/291555.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.