Trying to follow the instructions on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Adding+a+Template#AddingaTemplate-Addingaspacetemplateand for some reason I do not see how I can add a new space template.
I have the right admin permissions. Could it be because it is a demo account?
Hi,
That should not be the case. Are you able to select space tools option? Are you using a system administrator user to check this option in the left sidebar when accessing the space?
Try to create a new space and check if you can see the space tools and templates option in the new space. If yes, then probably could be some permission problem with the old space.
cheers,
Rodrigo
Thanks Rodrigo but that didn't resolve the issue.
See screenshot http://imgur.com/aqHI3Sr. Note that I'm using an OnDemand account as well.
Project took a different direction and closing question for now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.