Hi all,
I have a small problem and don't want to annoy support as I feel it is probably a lack of understanding on my part, so maybe you guys can help me out.
I want to display my tasks in the Kanban Board ranked by due date (meaning, the one with the most recent due date is on top etc.) for every column.
I already tried a quick filter "ORDER BY duedate ASC" which does precisely nothing and a separate Swimlane "ORDER BY duedate ASC" which also does not rearrange the tasks.
However the quick filter "type = "all" ORDER BY duedate ASC" ranks the tasks in the desired order, but only shows tasks of a certain task-type while leaving out all other task types.
We're running a Jira Cloud version if that is important for you guys.
Anyone who can help me? I'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks in Advance